|Crafted at:||Improved Workshop|
|Used to create:||Our Shelter|
|“||Having something to occupy time is important. A guitar can brighten up our mood, especially if the person playing it knows what they are doing.||”|
The Guitar is a Household Item in This War of Mine.
If a Broken Guitar is acquired, then it can be repaired at an Improved Workshop. It is useful for treating symptoms of depression and keeping morale high in the player's group. To receive the moral modifer there must be a character who is considered a talented musician.
Zlata is the best character for playing the guitar as she studied at the Music Academy before the war broke out.
Some characters, such as Roman, and Katia, can play the guitar reasonably well. Arica and Pavle can play the guitar, but not as well as Roman, Katia, or Zlata. The other seven characters cannot play the guitar well at all.
Locations of the Broken Guitar
- In a locked room in the Warehouse
- Inside the locked cabinet down the basement area in the Supermarket.
- Ruined Villa
- Trading with Mateo in the Central Square.
- Cabinet in Sniper Junction
- Locked room in the Hotel
- Basement in the Military Outpost
- Down the first ladder encountered in the Brothel.
- 2 In the locked cabinet inside the saw blade room in Port
- Playing the Guitar will replace the background music for as long as the guitar is played.
- Different characters play different tunes in the guitar (e.g. Katia plays a down tone melody and a fast one)
- One of the songs played using the guitar is composed by a developer.
- You can only make 1 guitar even if you have additional broken guitar.