|Trader Location:||Decrepit Squat|
|Ware Preference:||Raw Food, Vegetables, or Canned Food|
|“||I'm very hungry. Could you help me?||”|
Grisha is a homeless man staying inside a house at the Decrepit Squat. He is encountered sitting next to a makeshift fireplace. When encountered he stands up, approaches the player, and begs for food since he is too weak to look himself.
Giving him a Raw Food, Canned Food, or Vegetables will make him grateful and in return he will show the player a hidden spot containing Jewelry and Pure Alcohol. After he is given food, he will proceed to look for loot like a standard looter, occasionally thanking the playable character for his generosity.
If he does not obtain food from the player during the initial meeting or the next day, then he will be found dead during a later visit- apparently of starvation.
- Grisha is not a typical trader since he does not trade in the traditional matter, but the one deal he offers has high value.
- Giving Grisha better food (Canned Food) does not seem to change the loot in the hidden spot.
- Alternatively, not giving him food and discovering that he has died will induce moral penalty.
- If the player does not interact with him right after he asks for food, then he will say additional phrases.
- It can be inferred from notes and a freshly painted painting hanging on a wall, that he used to be a skilled painter and was a member of the upper class.
- Grisha is currently the only trader that offers Jewelry, although not directly from his trading screen.
Grisha's model is re-used as a prostitute's client at the Brothel.