|Crafted at:||Rainwater Collector or Stove|
|Used to create:|| Cooked Meal,|
|“||Some relatively clean water. You'll need it to prepare a good meal or make alcohol.||”|
Clean Water is a material category item in the game. It is used for cooking, growing Herbs and Vegetables, and crafting Moonshine. It is widely available and has lowest barter rating. It can be stacked up to 10 units.
Besides scavenging and trading, water can be collected by:
- Using a Filter at the Rainwater Collector. This option is not available during winter, and is much slower.
- Melting Snow at the Stove. It is available only during winter and cost Fuel, but is much faster.
- Making a Cooked Meal at the stove.
- Making moonshine at the Moonshine Still.
- Growing Herbs at the Herbal Garden or Vegetables at the Vegetable Garden.